Friday, March 29, 2013

What to do, what to do...

I find that there are times when I really want something or I really want to do something and it just doesn't quite work out.  This weekend I was going to go to Utah for the Festival of Colours, but I got sick on Wednesday and I thought perhaps I would be fine and i could still go.  The problem though is I kept getting the feeling that I was supposed to stay home.  I don't know if there is someone here who needs my help this weekend, or if it would have just been a bad trip, but I knew I not to go.  I think perhaps I got sick to keep me from going.  It is hard to stick to what you know you should do when there is something you really want to do.  
It would seem life is always like that.  You have to decide what is most important.  Following what you know to be right, or straying and doing what you want.  I kept thinking perhaps I was wrong and I am supposed to go but in the end I stuck with the smart decision and stayed home.  I feel good about my decision now because Elisabeth and I went on an adventure and I have just rested today.  I cannot wait for summer when we can just do fun, random things everyday.  I want to get a bike so that I can just go wherever I want and do the things that make me happy.


P.S. in just a few short days my dear sweet momma, will be here to visit me and we are going to go down to Utah for General Conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment