Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lions don't lose sleep...

I have been going to school in Idaho for three years now, which means this is mainly where my life is, and for the first time my mom is coming to visit me and see everything here.  I cannot wait for her to get here because I love her so much and it is just easy and fun with her.  The one thing though, is I just want her to know I am doing good, and I am growing up.  I have changed a lot over the past few years, and while I have gone home in between semesters, I am in my element here.  This is my home and where I do best.
I hope I have done the best that I can and I hope I am making people proud of me.  I never want to disappoint the people that I care about.  The truth is that I know the people that care about me are going to be proud of me and like Dr. Seuss says, "those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter".  
I have also been loving the saying, "Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep".  We don't need to worry about what people think of us, as long as we are doing our best.

2 comments:

  1. I love your home Hannah and I am incredibly proud of you. You have a wonderful life here in Rexburg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. previous comment was made by my sweet little momma, on my computer.

    ReplyDelete