Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Shoot for the stars and even if you miss you will end up on the moon.

Sometimes I forget how far I have come.  It is easy to lose sight of the finish line and also the starting line when you are in the middle of things.  Lately I have been feeling like I am where I have always been, so my brilliant friend suggested I write out what I have accomplished.  I liked this idea but took it a step farther than she intended.   
 I may have stayed up until 3 in the morning writing out where I was, where I am, and where I am going.  Then I thought of 70 things I want to do.  Some of them are easily attainable and others may take a while.

  It is good take time and get perspective on things.  While doing this I realized that although I have grown and changed, I am still the same person I used to be.  Just more developed.  I have always been sassy, smart, funny, ridiculous, mischievous, and beautiful.  I have just made all of these qualities even better.  




There are so many things I want to do and I need to figure out what they are.  Tonight my roommates and I performed in the Ward talent show.  We sang popcorn popping and it was just fun.  I don't want to worry about what people think because I just want to be happy.  

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, you are amazing! I love this. I'm so lucky to have met you this semester! :) You are a light to all!

    Alexa
    Follow me at:
    thelundgreens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours. You will reach the top ... Work exacting work moves mountains, dream of the things you seek, climb every mountain in your life. We look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. Take charge of your destiny, design a life of substance and truly begin to live your dreams....

    ReplyDelete